ESR 3000, Performance comes in Handy
Simply the handiest Random Access Analyzer for Easy Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analysis
A few Specifications
- Fast: reading time 30 min and 60 min equivalent to the 1 h and 2 h of the Westergren method
- High quality vacuum glass tubes used for blood collection and running tests: ensure more precise sedimentation rate than plastic tubes
- Cost of tests equals cost of tubes only!
- No blood handling: conceived to simplify ESR analysis as much as possible, avoiding sample manipulation and removing the risk of operator infection
- Positive detection: optional barcode reader for ESR tubes avoids identification errors
- Traceability: built-in thermal printer with automatic print-out of sedimentation rate and kinetic curve of sedimentation
- Simplicity: stand-alone instrument with mono-directional LIS interface
- Throughput: 60 samples per hour
- Maintenance free
For more information on the ESR 3000 consult our product brochures or contact us directly.