Full Time Job
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST M/W
Type of contract: CDI
Start: At the earliest
Location: Saint Jean d'Illac (33)
Schedule: 39H Weekly (overtime paid at 25%)
Annual salary: to be defined according to profile and experience
License and vehicle required
1. Company introduction
With 42 years of expertise in the medical field, SFRI produces in vitro diagnostic equipment distributed throughout the world. SFRI is committed to delivering high quality material through regular clinical controls and the latest technology. In perpetual development, the SFRI company strives to remain attentive to the needs of customers and to the construction of stable and lasting professional relationships. SFRI is committed to growing its teams and proposing to work on interesting projects.
In a constant objective of developing its activity and its international presence, the company SFRI recruits its next technical support specialist.
2. Job description
- Support and process technical support requests from our customers-distributors
- Update the file tracking tool (you are assisted on this task by the Customer Service Assistant)
- Prepare spare parts orders and customer orders
- Manage rare returns instruments for repair
- Manage communication on each file (clients and internal)
- Writing the technical documents
In red thread on the year,
- International travel to provide for training of our distributors
- Perform a technical watch and follow up with our suppliers
- Participate in continuous improvement of the service, management tools and procedures
- Ensure the smooth operation of the workshop and tools made available by the company
- Ensure follow-up and maintenance of the laboratory and production instruments of the company
- You are assisted in your missions by the customer service assistant.
3. Required profile
Holds a DUT or BTS Technique GEII, Electronics, Physical Measurements or equivalent.
A first experience in field service or workshop, ideally in the field of laboratory equipment and / or management of counting instruments or microscopy.
A logical and interested approach to instrument failures as well as solid technical knowledge
Fluent English (our clients are in the international market) - Spanish as a second language would be more important.
Thank you to send us your application (CV and letter of motivation in English) by mail to the following address: and imperatively specify the reference: tech2019.